Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) expected to return to starting role for Week 13's clash with Bengals
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) is expected to be start Week 13's game against the Cincinnati Bengals, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Tagovailoa entered the day listed as questionable but is expected to be upgraded to available after pregame warmups and start against the Bengals. Tagovailoa reportedly took most of the first-team reps in practice this week in anticipation of his return to the starting job. Ryan Fitzpatrick will move to the bench. The Bengals' defense is rated 23rd against quarterbacks in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Dolphins are 10.0-point favorites over the Bengals in Week 13. Their implied team total of 26.25 points is the seventh-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021