Giants' Colt McCoy expected to start against Seahawks in Week 13
New York Giants quarterback Colt McCoy is expected to start against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 13, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
McCoy is expected to get the start with Daniel Jones (hamstring) listed as doubtful. Our models expect McCoy to complete 22.2 of 33.3 attempts for 242.3 yards, 1.06 touchdowns, and 1.0 interceptions. He will face a Seattle defense rated 32nd against quarterbacks in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Giants are 10.5-point underdogs against the Seahawks in Week 13. Their implied team total of 18.5 points is the second-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021