Dolphins' Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) inactive for Week 13's game against Bengals
Miami Dolphins running back Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) is officially inactive for Week 13's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
As expected, Ahmed has been downgraded from doubtful to out and will not play against the Bengals in Week 13. DeAndre Washington (hamstring) has also been ruled out. Miami will only have two active running backs on their roster for Sunday's clash with Cincinnati, Myles Gaskin, and Patrick Laird.
Our models expect Gaskin to see a large workload in Week 13, handling 17.1 carries and 2.8 receptions. His Week 13 projection includes 75.2 rushing yards, 20.5 receiving yards, 0.72 touchdowns, and 15.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,500, and he is the RB7 in our weekly rankings.
- Schefter: Colts looking to move Marlon Mack September 28th, 2021
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021