Jaguars' Chris Conley (hip) active for Week 13
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Chris Conley will play Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Conley missed the team's last game due to the hip injury, but after being listed as questionable heading into the weekend, he'll be making a return to the field against the Vikings. He'll slot in behind DJ Chark and be in the mix alongside Laviska Shenault and Keelan Cole.
Our models project Conley for 2.4 catches, 30.2 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 5.1 FanDuel points.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021