Jags rookie Collin Johnson leads team in receiving yards for second straight week
Jacksonville Jaguars rookie Collin Johnson caught 4 of his 6 targets for 66 receiving yards and hauled in a 2-point conversion in the team's Week 13 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Johnson led the Jaguars in receiving yards for the second consecutive week, and has demonstrated a connection with quarterback Mike Glennon so far in the pair's two starts together. Johnson's performances are particularly notable given the competition on his own team for targets in the form of D.J. Chark, Laviska Shenault, and Keelan Cole.
Johnson has asserted himself as one of the Jags' top pass catchers over the past two games, amassing a team-high 162 receiving yards since the start of Week 12. He could be in for a strong fantasy performance in Week 14 against a Tennessee Titans pass defense that just allowed a season-best game to Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield.
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon (concussion) 'trending in good direction' September 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021