Update: Packers officially rule out Jace Sternberger (concussion) for Week 13
The Green Bay Packers officially ruled out tight end Jace Sternberger for the remainder of Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles with a concussion.
Sternberger was visibly shaken up during a run-blocking play, so the concussion diagnosis was expected before he was officially ruled out. Hopefully the second-year tight end can make a full and speedy recovery.
Sternberger suffered the injury early in Sunday's game and did not record a target.
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021