Update: Packers officially rule out Jace Sternberger (concussion) for Week 13
The Green Bay Packers officially ruled out tight end Jace Sternberger for the remainder of Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles with a concussion.
Sternberger was visibly shaken up during a run-blocking play, so the concussion diagnosis was expected before he was officially ruled out. Hopefully the second-year tight end can make a full and speedy recovery.
Sternberger suffered the injury early in Sunday's game and did not record a target.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021