Vikings' Justin Jefferson smashes Jags' secondary for 121 yards and a score
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson caught 9 of his 12 targets for 121 yards and a touchdown while adding 2 yards on his lone carry in Sunday's win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Jefferson was nothing short of sensational in Week 13, putting on a clinic against the Jags' overmatched secondary throughout the game. His touchdown in particular demonstrated his ability to get open seemingly at will. This year's top rookie wideout (by a wide margin) crested 1,000 receiving yards so far this season with today's performance.
Jefferson's fifth game of over 100 receiving yards and seventh touchdown of the season helped propel him to 22.8 fantasy points and a finish as fantasy football's WR3 so far in Week 13.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) practicing on Monday August 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected back this week August 30th, 2021
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (meniscus) reportedly expected to miss start of regular season August 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. ready "to be the starting guy" in 2021 August 26th, 2021