James Conner (COVID-19) reportedly expected back for Steelers Week 14
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (COVID-19) "plans to play" against the Buffalo Bills in Week 14 on Sunday, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Steelers have totaled just 89 rushing yards over the past two games without Conner. They were held to a season-worst 21 rushing yards in Monday night's surprising loss to the Washington Football Team as Benny Snell Jr. and Anthony McFarland Jr. managed only 20 yards on 12 carries. Ben Roethlisberger has also attempted over 50 passes each of the last two games with Conner sidelined. Conner rushed 13 times for 89 yards and added 10 receiving yards versus the Jacksonville Jaguars his last time out.
Conner is currently the RB8 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 14.6 half-PPR points versus the Bills.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- Kingsbury: Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) 'will be a game-day decision' in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021