Broncos' A.J. Bouye facing suspension for violation of NFL's PED policy
Denver Broncos defensive back A.J. Bouye is reportedly facing a suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy.
Bouye's possible suspension is reportedly connected to the same situation that resulted in suspensions for Will Fuller and Bradley Roby. Both Fuller and Roby received six-game suspensions, which is a likely outcome for Bouye as well if the league finds he was in violation of their policy. The Broncos face the Carolina Panthers in Week 14.
The Broncos' pass defense is ranked sixth-best in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson provides 38 yards on 6 targets September 20th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "hungry" and "ready to go" August 23rd, 2021