Titans place Adam Humphries (concussion) on injured reserve
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Adam Humphries (concussion) was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday.
Humphries missed four weeks earlier in the season with a concussion and will return to the injured reserve list after his symptoms reappeared following a one-catch appearance in Week 13's loss to the Cleveland Browns. The Titans' passing attack will continue to run through A.J. Brown and Corey Davis.
The Titans have a 97.9% of making the playoffs, an 89.6% of winning their division, and a 4.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, according to numberFire's NFL Team Rankings. Their Super Bowl odds are the eighth-best in the league.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021