Brandon Williams (ankle) reportedly returning for Baltimore Tuesday
Baltimore Ravens defensive lineman Brandon Williams (ankle) will return for Tuesday night's Week 13 game against the Dallas Cowboys, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Williams was activated from the COVID-19 list before last week's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, but his ankle was still bothering him and led to another absence. Calais Campbell (calf, COVID-19) will also return after missing the past three contests. Their availability is a downgrade for a decimated Dallas offensive front.
Dalton has a salary of $14,000 on FanDuel's Tuesday slate and numberFire's models project him for 15.3 FanDuel points. The Ravens are allowing the 12th-fewest FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Ravens are favored by 8.5 points and the Cowboys have a team total of 17.0 points.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021