Ravens' Dez Bryant tests positive for COVID-19, ruled out of Week 13's clash with Cowboys on Tuesday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Dez Bryant has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 and will not be eligible to play in Tuesday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Bryant found out he tested positive at some point before team warm-ups and has been scratched from the Ravens roster for Week 13's game against the Dallas Cowboys. According to Fox's Jay Glazer, Bryant had an inconclusive test this morning and was retested at the stadium, with that test coming back positive. Bryant's absence could open up a couple of additional targets for Devin Duvernay and Miles Boykin, with the Ravens passing game now down another weapon.
Duvernay's Week 13 projection includes 3.2 receptions, 40.5 yards, 0.3 touchdowns, and 7.5 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021
- Willie Snead (ankle) upgraded for Ravens January 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) absent on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (illness) unexpectedly active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021