James Conner activated for Steelers off COVID-19 list
The Pittsburgh Steelers activated running back James Conner from the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
Conner will return from his two-game absence for Sunday's Week 14 matchup against the Buffalo Bills. The Steelers were held to a season-worst 21 rushing yards in Monday night's surprising loss to the Washington Football Team as Benny Snell Jr. and Anthony McFarland Jr. managed only 20 yards on 12 carries. Ben Roethlisberger probably won't be asked to throw it 50-plus times with Conner available.
Conner is currently the RB10 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 13.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He only averaged 6.7 FanDuel points in his three games prior to landing on the COVID-19 list.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- Kingsbury: Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) 'will be a game-day decision' in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021