Kyle Rudolph (foot) unlikely to play for Vikings versus Buccaneers
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) is unlikely to play in Sunday's Week 14 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per comments from offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak.
Rudolph has missed both practices to start the week. "With Rudy's situation, we're gonna call on [Irv Smith] and [Tyler Conklin] a great deal. But a good positive day today and hopefully another tomorrow." Smith is set to return after missing the past two games with a groin injury. If Rudolph's 93-game starting streak does come to an end this week, look for Smith (back) to be the primary beneficiary.
Rudolph has commanded a 10.8 percent target share this season, fourth on the Vikings. The Buccaneers rank 21st in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position this season.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021