Willie Snead activated for Ravens off COVID-19 list
The Baltimore Ravens activated wide receiver Willie Snead from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Snead missed the past two games. Prior to landing on the reserve list, Snead led the Ravens in receiving yards from Weeks 6-11 and he was second on the team in targets behind Mark Andrews. He averaged 3.6 receptions and 52.4 yards in that stretch. Snead will get a plus draw in Week 14 against the Cleveland Browns. His return could take targets away from Miles Boykin and Marquise Brown.
numberFire's models project Snead for 4.9 targets and 6.8 FanDuel points versus a Browns defense allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021