Ravens place Dez Bryant on COVID-19 reserve list on Thursday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Dez Bryant was placed on the COVID-19 reserve list on Thursday.
Bryant will spend time on the reserve list until he is officially cleared by the league. Expect Willie Snead to reclaim his role as Baltimore's slot receiver after he was activated on Thursday.
Snead's projection for Week 14's contest against the Cleveland Browns includes 3.2 receptions for 37.2 yards on 4.9 targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021
- Willie Snead (ankle) upgraded for Ravens January 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) absent on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (illness) unexpectedly active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021