Dolphins' Matt Breida (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 14
Miami Dolphins running back Matt Breida (COVID-19) is not expected to be available for Week 14's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Breida will remain on the reserve/COVID-19 list and is not expected to play against the Chiefs in Week 14. With Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) also ruled out, Myles Gaskin will remain Miami's feature back.
Our models project Gaskin for 14.8 FanDuel points in Week 14. His salary is $6,000, and he is the RB9 in our weekly rankings.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021