Dolphins promote running back Elijah McGuire to active roster
The Miami Dolphins promoted running back Elijah McGuire from the practice squad to their active roster for Week 14.
The team also placed their lead back, Myles Gaskin, on the reserve/COVID list, so McGuire could see some opportunities in Week 14. He'll probably form some kind of committee alongside Patrick Laird, DeAndre Washington, and Malcolm Perry
McGuire flashed at times with the New York Jets, and had a brief stint with fantasy-relevance during the 2018 fantasy playoffs while operating as the Jets' lead back. He does offer pass-catching abilities as well, though it's unclear how much work he'll actually find in this backfield.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) expected to play in Week 1 September 6th, 2021