Steelers' Joe Haden (concussion) ruled out for Week 14's showdown with Bills
Pittsburgh Steelers defensive back Joe Haden (concussion) has been ruled out of Week 14's game against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday Night Football.
The Steelers' league-leading defense will be without one of their best defensive backs for their Week 14 meeting with the Bills. Haden's absence increases the outlook for Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs, and the entire Bills passing attack.
The Steelers are 1.5-point underdogs against the Bills on Sunday Night Football in Week 14. Their implied team total is 23.5 points.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Steelers' Anthony McFarland placed on injured reserve September 1st, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger says arm feels 'pretty good' August 23rd, 2021