Raiders' Nelson Agholor posts 5/100/1 line in loss to Indianapolis
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Nelson Agholor continued his breakout season Sunday in the team's 44-27 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
Agholor struggled to really stand out in the first 5 years of his career, but he's really made a big impact so far for the Las Vegas Raiders. Against a stout Colts defense, he hauled in 5 of his 9 targets for 100 yards and a score. Given the run-heavy nature of the Raiders offense, Agholor may not get consistent work. But given his status as the No. 1 option out wide for the team, he could be in store for more impressive performances to close out the season.
With 18.5 FanDuel points, Agholor currently ranks 9th among Week 14 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 8.75 next week against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020