Vikings' Adam Thielen held to 3 catches for 39 yards in loss to Tampa Bay
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen was quiet all afternoon in the team's 26-14 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Vikings were going up against one of the best defenses in all of football, so it's not surprising that the offense couldn't get anything of substance going. Thielen was bottled up against the stout secondary, earning just 4 targets throughout the course of the game. The veteran receiver turned those 4 looks into 3 catches for 39 yards, making it one of the worst performances of the season for him. Thielen should have an easier road going forward this season.
With 5.4 FanDuel points, Thielen currently ranks 64th among all Week 14 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 8.88 next week against the Chicago Bears.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook (ankle) questionable for Week 3's matchup against Seattle September 24th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) absent for Vikings again September 23rd, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- K.J. Osborn leads Vikings receivers in loss September 20th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021