Jets say Frank Gore will not be benched
New York Jets running back Frank Gore will not be benched, per head coach Adam Gase.
Gore rushed 8 times for 23 yards and lost a fumble in the Jets' 40-3, Week 14 loss to the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. He out-gained Ty Johnson on the same amount of carries while Josh Adams led the way with 27 yards on 6 attempts. Gase said the Jets will continue to rotate their backs in Week 15 against the Los Angeles Rams, including La'Mical Perine (ankle) when he's available.
Gore scored 1.6 FanDuel points on Sunday and is averaging 0.9 FanDuel points over the last two games. The Rams are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021