San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) ruled out for Week 15's contest against Dallas
According to head coach Kyle Shanahan, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will not play in Week 15's contest against the Dallas Cowboys.
Garoppolo still needs medical clearance before he is allowed to return. The 49ers will roll with either C.J. Beathard or Nick Mullens in Week 15 after Shanahan revealed his quarterback situation is "up in the air." Expect an update on Garoppolo's status after he is re-evaluated next week.
For Week 15's matchup against the Cowboys, our models currently project Mullens to score 16.1 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert undergoing season-ending knee surgery September 14th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell 'stepped up' for 49ers in backfield quagmire September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert (knee) to miss around 8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk "still learning how to be a pro" September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert (knee) will not return to Week 1 September 12th, 2021