Carroll: Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) 'is practicing with the mentality he will play' in Week 15
According to head coach Pete Carroll, Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (knee) "is practicing with the mentality he will play" in Week 15's contest against the Washington Football Team.
Penny could play in Sunday's matchup against Washington after the Seahawks' running back returned to practice last week. Expect Seattle's coaching staff to make a decision by Saturday. If available, Penny would likely share touches with Carlos Hyde in a backup role behind Chris Carson.
On 65 rushing attempts last season, Penny produced 370 yards, 3 touchdowns, 8 explosive runs, and 11 forced missed tackles.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021