Mike Gesicki (shoulder) reportedly likely out for Dolphins Week 15
Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki will likely miss Sunday's Week 15 matchup against the New England Patriots, reports Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.
Gesicki did not practice Wednesday after dislocating his shoulder during the Dolphins' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Adam Shaheen and Durham Smythe will split Gesicki's snaps. DeVante Parker (hamstring) was able to practice on a limited basis Wednesday.
Gesicki leads the Dolphins with a 19.5 percent target share over the last two weeks and is also pacing the offense in catches (14), yards (153), and touchdowns (3). The Patriots are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) active for Week 2 matchup against Bills September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021