Matt Breida active for Dolphins off COVID-19 list
The Miami Dolphins activated running back Matt Breida from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Breida missed the past two games. Myles Gaskin is expected to remain on the COVID-19 list through Week 15, but Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) practiced Wednesday and may be able to play in Sunday's game against the New England Patriot. DeAndre Washington will likely see a reduced workload after handling 15 touches in consecutive games.
The Dolphins' backfield will be matched up with a Patriots defense that ranks 14th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position and 24th in numberFire's scheduled-adjusted defensive rankings. Breida is adding the seventh-fewest Rushing Net Expected Points per carry among the 88 backs with at least 25 carries this season.
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss inactive for Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) expected to play in Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021