Myles Gaskin (COVID-19) expected to miss another one for Dolphins
Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin (COVID-19) is unlikely to play in Sunday's Week 15 game against the New England Patriots.
Gaskin also missed last week's contest. Matt Breida (COVID-19) and Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) are trending toward returns, so they could wind up joining DeAndre Washington in a three-way committee. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Dolphins are currently 1.5-point favorites, indicating a neutral game script.
The Dolphins' backfield will be matched up with a Patriots defense that ranks 14th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position and 24th in numberFire's scheduled-adjusted defensive rankings.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) active for Week 2 matchup against Bills September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021