Rhule: Panthers' DJ Moore (ankle, COVID-19) will play in Week 15 against Green Bay
Carolina Panthers wide receiver DJ Moore is going to play in Week 15 against the Green Bay Packers, according to head coach Matt Rhule.
Moore missed the team's Week 14 loss after testing positive for COVID-19, but the standout receiver was removed from the Reserve/COVID-19 list on Wednesday. He subsequently got in a limited practice session - Moore is also dealing with a bit of an ankle injury. Keep a loose eye on his status as the week rolls on, but we feel safe taking Rhule at his word. Expect Moore to be out there Saturday night.
Our models project Moore for 5.0 catches, 74.4 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 11.8 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "hungry" and "ready to go" August 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson (hamstring) misses practice on Wednesday August 18th, 2021