Buccaneers place Ronald Jones on COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones was placed on the COVID-19 reserve list on Wednesday.
According to Greg Auman, Jones "needs to have negative tests before he can be cleared to return." If Jones' case is considered a close contact, the Buccaneers' running back will miss at least five days. Leonard Fournette and LeSean McCoy could be in line for increased roles if Jones is ruled out for Week 15's matchup against the Atlanta Falcons.
Fournette's current Week 15 projection includes 6.4 rushing attempts for 25.4 yards and 0.8 receptions for 5.3 yards while McCoy's expectation stands at 5.6 rushing attempts for 23.9 yards and 0.8 receptions for 5.5 yards.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021