Kyle Rudolph (foot) not practicing for Vikings Thursday
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) remained sidelined for Thursday's practice.
Rudolph is heading for a second consecutive absence in Week 15 when the Vikings take on the Chicago Bears. Irv Smith caught 4 passes (4 targets) and scored a touchdown while leading the offense with 63 receiving yards in last week's loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He should continue to be more involved versus the Bears if Rudolph is ruled out again.
Smith only logged a 35.4 percent snap share last week while coming off his own injury, but still finished among the top-five fantasy scorers at his position for the week. He should see more snaps this week but will be matched up against a Bears defense allowing the fourth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021