Joey Bosa (shin) active for Chargers on Thursday
Los Angeles Chargers defensive lineman Joey Bosa (shin) is active for Thursday night's Week 15 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Bosa was added to the injury report this week but will be out there Thursday night. He recorded 3.0 sacks in Week 12 but hasn't notched any in the past two contests.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Chargers are 3.5-point underdogs on Thursday night and the game has an over/under of 51.5. The Chargers D/ST is 25th in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Keenan Allen records 108 yards in Chargers loss September 20th, 2021
- Chargers' Larry Rountree first in line behind Austin Ekeler September 13th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (hamstring) active for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Austin Ekeler (hamstring) will be a "full go" for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Austin Ekeler (hamstring) expected to play for Chargers in Week 1 September 10th, 2021