Brandon Allen (knee) DNP for Bengals' first practice
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Brandon Allen (knee) was sidelined for Thursday's practice.
The Bengals are still hopeful that Allen will be able to play in Monday night's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He completed 55-of-84 passes for 506 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 2 picks as a starter the last three games. The Steelers' defense will be licking its chops if the Bengals are forced to start Ryan Finley on Monday. It would also be a downgrade for all of the Bengals' skill players.
Allen has a salary of $6,500 on FanDuel in Week 15. He is only averaging 10.1 FanDuel points as a starter and the Steelers are allowing the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position.
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields to play plenty of preseason reps June 21st, 2021
- Tee Higgins 'more explosive' for Bengals this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Bengals hoping Joe Mixon improves in pass protection for 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field January 3rd, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) available in Week 17 January 1st, 2021