Mike Gesicki (shoulder) joins Dolphins' practice Thursday
Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki (shoulder) was limited at Thursday's practice.
It's an encouraging sign for Gesicki after he left Sunday's game early and wasn't able to practice Wednesday. Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reported that Gesicki will miss at least one contest, so there's still some uncertainty regarding the tight end's status for Sunday's Week 15 contest against the New England Patriots. Adam Shaheen and Durham Smythe will split Gesicki's snaps if he can't play. DeVante Parker and Jakeem Grant would also likely draw more targets.
Gesicki leads the Dolphins with a 19.5 percent target share over the last two weeks and is also pacing the offense in catches (14), yards (153), and touchdowns (3) in that span. The Patriots are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021