A.J. Green given Bengals' first practice off
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green (rest) did not participate in Thursday's practice for Monday's Week 15 matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Bengals gave Green a breather. He caught 6 passes on 7 targets for 62 yards and a touchdown last week after not catching any passes in either of the previous two games. He led the Bengals in catches and yards and scored the team's only touchdown. Brandon Allen didn't practice on Thursday either for a knee issue. Green and the entire offense would get a downgrade if Ryan Finley starts instead of Allen.
numberFire's models project Green for 5.1 targets and 5.4 FanDuel points versus a Steelers defense that is 14th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Miami's Jaylen Waddle a "quick learner" June 7th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021