Dolphins list Mike Gesicki (shoulder) as questionable for Week 15's contest against Patriots
Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki (shoulder) is questionable to play in Week 15's game against the New England Patriots.
Gesicki was designated as questionable after the Dolphins' tight end suffered a separated shoulder in Week 14. Expect Durham Smythe and Adam Shaheen to play more snaps at tight end if Gesicki is ruled out on Sunday.
In a tough matchup against a Patriots' defense ranked third in fantasy points allowed to tight tends, Gesicki's Week 15 FanDuel salary stands at $6,000.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) active for Week 2 matchup against Bills September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021