Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph (foot) ruled out for Week 15's divisional matchup against Bears
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) will not play in Week 15's game against the Chicago Bears.
Rudolph will miss his second straight game with a foot injury. Expect Irv Smith to play more snaps against a Bears' defense ranked 30th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends (12.7 per game).
Smith's current Week 15 projection includes 2.9 receptions for 29.7 yards on 4.2 targets.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021