Dolphins' Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) questionable for Week 15's clash with Patriots
Miami Dolphins running back Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) is questionable for Week 15's clash with the New England Patriots.
Ahmed is one of several Dolphins carrying the questionable tag heading into Week 15's showdown with New England. If active, our models expect him to handle 9.3 carries and 1.7 receptions against a Patriots defense rated 17th against running backs in numberFire's advanced stats. The Dolphins will likely have Ahmed, Matt Breida, and DeAndre Washington active in their backfield for Week 15. Myles Gaskin is expected to remain on the COVID-19 list.
Ahmed's Week 15 projection includes 38.0 rushing yards, 11.6 receiving yards, 0.31 touchdowns, and 7.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,100.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021