San Francisco's George Kittle (foot, injured reserve) out for Week 15's contest against Dallas
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot, injured reserve) will not play in Week 15's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
The 49ers will need activate Kittle off the injured reserve before he can return. Expect Jordan Reed to play an increased role against a Cowboys' defense ranked 13th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends (9.2 per game). Our models currently project the veteran to score 7.0 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,100.
Reed's Week 15 projection includes 3.6 receptions for 36.0 yards on 5.2 targets.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020