Eagles' Avonte Maddox (knee) out for Week 15 clash with Cardinals
Philadelphia Eagles defensive back Avonte Maddox (knee) has been ruled out of Week 15's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
As expected, Maddox has been downgraded to out after being forced from Week 14's win over the New Orleans Saints early with a knee injury. Maddox has been placed on injured reserve, ending his 2020 regular season. The Eagles may also be without top corner Darius Slay, who is listed as questionable with a concussion. While Maddox has been a consistent starter for the Eagles, he is Pro Football Focus' 204th graded cornerback so far this season.
The Eagles are 6.5-point underdogs against the Cardinals in Week 15. Their implied team total of 21.50 points is the tenth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021