Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15
New York Jets running back La'Mical Perine was not activated ahead of the deadline to play in Week 15.
Perine was officially designated to return from injured reserve earlier in the week, getting in his first practice reps in over three weeks. However, the team still thinks he needs to do more before officially suiting up, so he'll stay on the IR for at least one more game. With Perine sidelined against the Los Angeles Rams, Frank Gore and Ty Johnson figure to handle the bulk of the backfield work once again.
The Rams currently rank 2nd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) ruled out for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021
- Jets losing top OL Mekhi Becton (knee) 4-6 weeks September 13th, 2021