Broncos' Royce Freeman (hip) questionable to return Saturday
Denver Broncos running back Royce Freeman is considered questionable to return Sunday, the team announced.
Freeman apparently suffered an injury to his hip during the course of the team's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, and he's uncertain to return. As long as he's sidelined, Melvin Gordon and Phillip Lindsay will handle the backfield duties - then again, they were handling the lion's share even with a healthy Freeman.
Before exiting, Freeman had 1 carry for 4 yards, though he did make some big blocks on passing plays.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020