Broncos' Royce Freeman (hip) questionable to return Saturday
Denver Broncos running back Royce Freeman is considered questionable to return Sunday, the team announced.
Freeman apparently suffered an injury to his hip during the course of the team's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, and he's uncertain to return. As long as he's sidelined, Melvin Gordon and Phillip Lindsay will handle the backfield duties - then again, they were handling the lion's share even with a healthy Freeman.
Before exiting, Freeman had 1 carry for 4 yards, though he did make some big blocks on passing plays.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Panthers to trade Dan Arnold to Jaguars September 27th, 2021
- Panthers' keep Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) off of injured reserve September 27th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson provides 38 yards on 6 targets September 20th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021