Broncos' Melvin Gordon scores twice in loss to Buffalo
Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon found the endzone twice in the team's 48-19 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
There weren't many bright spots for the Broncos in the devastatingly brutal loss, but Gordon shined bright. He didn't get a ton of work - Buffalo dominated from start-to-finish, eliminating most of the need to run the ball - but that didn't stop the veteran from racking up the fantasy points. Gordon took 11 carries for 61 yards and a pair of touchdowns, adding 4 catches for 20 yards to help in PPR formats. Even if the game script goes against him, Gordon could still make an impact going forward.
With 22.1 FanDuel points, Gordon is currently atop the Week 15 running back leaderboard. Right now, our models project him for 11.17 next week against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Fangio on Denver's Javonte Williams: 'We're not at all against playing him in any situation' September 6th, 2021