Bears' Jimmy Graham (hip) expected to play in Week 15
Chicago Bears tight end Jimmy Graham is expected to suit up Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Minnesota Vikings, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
The veteran tight end was listed as questionable heading into the weekend as he deals with a hip injury, but according to Graham, he has a very good chance of being out there on game day. Keep an eye on his status through 11:30 a.m. ET to confirm he gets the green light.
Our models project Graham for 2.3 catches, 23.1 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 4.6 FanDuel points.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) could miss an additional "week or two" September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021