Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (illness) to remain on Reserve/COVID-19 list for Week 15
Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin will not play Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the New England Patriots.
Gaskin was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list last week after testing positive for the coronavirus, and it seems as though he's still going through the NFL's protocol to get clearance. Since he remains on the list, he'll be forced to msis another game. It's unclear if he'll be able to return by Week 16, but it certainly seems like he could. Assuming he plays, Salvon Ahmed would lead the backfield against the Pats.
The Patriots currently rank 24th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021