Washington's Antonio Gibson (toe) officially ruled out for Week 15
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson will not play Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
This isn't a shock, as Gibson was considered doubtful to suit up as he deals with a turf toe injury. The rookie running back will be sidelined once again, leaving J.D. McKissic and Peyton Barber as the main options in the backfield against the Seahawks defense.
Seattle currently ranks 13th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021