Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (finger) staying on Reserve/COVID-19 list for Week 15
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones was not activated off of the Reserve/COVID-19 list ahead of Week 15.
Jones was placed on the list earlier in the week, and it's still unclear if he tested positive or was simply in close contact with someone who did. In any case, he wasn't activated off of it in time to be eligible for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints. Leonard Fournette, LeSean McCoy and Ke'Shawn Vaughn will handle the backfield work in his stead, and likely in that order.
The Saints currently rank 4th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Chris Godwin, Buccaneers unlikely to reach long-term deal July 15th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021