Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (finger) staying on Reserve/COVID-19 list for Week 15
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones was not activated off of the Reserve/COVID-19 list ahead of Week 15.
Jones was placed on the list earlier in the week, and it's still unclear if he tested positive or was simply in close contact with someone who did. In any case, he wasn't activated off of it in time to be eligible for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints. Leonard Fournette, LeSean McCoy and Ke'Shawn Vaughn will handle the backfield work in his stead, and likely in that order.
The Saints currently rank 4th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021