Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry produced 147 rushing yards and one touchdown on 24 attempts in Week 15's game against the Detroit Lions.
In his quest towards two thousand rushing yards, Henry recorded his ninth game over the century mark this season. With 321 yards remaining, expect Henry to see plenty of carries in Week 16's soft matchup against the Green Bay Packers. Our models currently project Henry for 112.6 rushing yards.
In Sunday's win over the Lions, Henry scored 24.2 FanDuel points and finished as Week 15's fourth ranked running back.
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021