Detroit's D'Andre Swift scores 2 touchdowns in Week 15
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift produced 82 scrimmage yards and two touchdowns in Week 15's loss to the Tennessee Titans.
In his second appearance back from a concussion and illness, Swift saw a bump in touches and playing time, logging 19 touches on a 65% offensive snap percentage. With an increased floor due to his pass catching role, Detroit's rookie running back is a solid RB2 option in Week 16's matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Our models currently project Swift for 17.0 touches including 2.8 receptions.
In Sunday's loss to the Titans, Swift scored 20.2 FanDuel points and finished as Week 15's ninth ranked running back.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021