Tyler Higbee turns in touchdown for Rams in upset loss
Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee caught 4 passes on 5 targets for 67 yards and a touchdown in a 23-20, Week 15 upset loss to the New York Jets.
Higbee had his best yardage output of the season and matched his 2020 high-water mark in receptions. He's led the Rams in receiving each of the past two contests and has now scored in two of the last three. The Rams play the Seattle Seahawks in Week 16.
Higbee scored 14.7 FanDuel points on Sunday, his highest total since Week 2. The Seahawks are 14th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position this season.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) donning non-contact jersey August 24th, 2021