Vikings' Tyler Conklin remains relevant in loss
Minnesota Vikings tight end Tyler Conklin caught 3 passes for 57 yards and a touchdown on 4 targets in a 33-27, Week 15 loss to the Chicago Bears.
Conklin out-gained Irv Smith 57-37 and had the same amount of targets and catches despite playing fewer snaps. He's played over 55.0 percent of the offensive snaps each of the past two weeks with Kyle Rudolph (foot) sidelined. Conklin should see a similar role in Week 16 against the New Orleans Saints on Christmas this Friday afternoon.
Conklin scored 13.2 FanDuel points on Sunday and is averaging 9.9 over the last two weeks. The Saints are 18th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position this season.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- K.J. Osborn leads Vikings receivers in loss September 20th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) practicing on Monday August 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected back this week August 30th, 2021
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (meniscus) reportedly expected to miss start of regular season August 29th, 2021